2nd Floor, City Hall
Ms. Erlinda Gonzales- City Accountant
The City Accounting Office is tasked to provide fair and accurate financial information to users, particularly the oversight agencies, creditors, officials and employees, taxpayers, donors, and the public. It ensures effective check and balance in the receipt, disposition and utilization of funds and property of the city. It also sees to it that the accounting system is understood and appreciated by the end-users.
1. Prepare collection adjustments monthly to determine the actual share of the city and the 14 barangays against collected revenues
2. Prepare statement of cash advances, liquidation, salaries, allowances, reimbursements and remittances pertaining to the local government unit
3. Prepare and issue the Certification of Income Tax Withheld for all city officials and employees
4. Prepares and issues Certification for all funds (GF, SEF, TF) of Value-Added Tax withheld on government money payments
5. Prepare and issue certifications of GSIS contribution, GSIS salary loan, housing loan, Pag-ibig loan, Medicare contributions, and other deductions
6. Prepare and submit financial statements to the Commission on Audit (COA), local government officials and other national government agencies
Online posts of BAC, IAEB and Bidding.
Compilation of our City Ordinances. Be informed.
We track our documents through barcode.
Watch our AVPs and other videos in one click.
Photos taken from city events and festivities
City Employees' On-line Exchange Mailbox.
Zoom In & Out with our Marikina Satellite Map