Justice Hall, City Hall Compound
Ms. Lolita E. de Leon - Council Secretary
PROCEDURE TO ENACT AN ORDINANCE
5. Presentation of Committee Report
6. Proposal for Second Reading
Includes: Reading of proposal, sponsorship, interpellation, rebuttal
7. Proposal for amendments
8. Proposal ready for Approval on Second Reading
9. Proposal ready for Third Reading
Includes: Distribution to members of the Council in printed final form for approval
10. Mayor signs into approved law or vetoes and sends back to the City Council with veto message
Online posts of BAC, IAEB and Bidding.
Compilation of our City Ordinances. Be informed.
We track our documents through barcode.
Watch our AVPs and other videos in one click.
Photos taken from city events and festivities
City Employees' On-line Exchange Mailbox.
Zoom In & Out with our Marikina Satellite Map