In compliance with Memorandum No. 0008 Series of 2003, “Implementation of Document Tracking System – DTS”, the City Government, thru the General Services Office (GSO), acts on centralizing incoming and outgoing documents. Under the memorandum, all documents such as letters, work programs, request letters, procurement papers and other related materials addressed to any city government office must have a DTS sticker.
|DTS aims to centralize as well as to organize effective and efficient monitoring of all incoming and outgoing documents of various offices.|
How it works:
· GSO Window Nos. 14 & 15 receive documents / letters
· A barcode sticker will be attached on the document
· The barcode will be encoded in the DTS
· A copy of the barcode (coupon) will be given to the document's owner
The code tracks the whereabouts of the document. For follow-up, contact GSO at 646-2360 loc 215 and refer to the code.
· All letters, work programs, request letters, procurement papers and other documents addressed to any city government office must have a DTS sticker.
> Preview of our DTS
Online posts of BAC, IAEB and Bidding.
Compilation of our City Ordinances. Be informed.
We track our documents through barcode.
Watch our AVPs and other videos in one click.
Photos taken from city events and festivities
City Employees' On-line Exchange Mailbox.
Zoom In & Out with our Marikina Satellite Map