Ground Floor, City Hall
Mr. Adrian S. Salvador - Head
- PRICE MONITORING
A quarterly price bulletin for commonly-used items and monitoring of non-commonly used items.
An internet-based (24-hour, 7 days a week) procurement system designed to simplify procurement of supplies and equipment.
- BIDDING PROCEDURES
Suppliers who wish to transact business with the City Government of Marikina must establish to the satisfaction of the Bids & Awards Committee (BAC) that they are legitimate providers of their products and services by submitting the following Prequalification Documents:
- Company Profile
- Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) Certificate of Registration and Articles of Incorporation
- Current Year’s Mayor’s Permit
- Audited Financial Statements and Income Tax Returns for the past two (2) years
- List of previous and current customers
- Other Permits
- Suppliers must be duly accredited by the Bids & Awards Committee (BAC)
- Invitation to additional suppliers must be published in a local newspaper or posted in conspicuous places such as churches, market places, etc.
- Ocular inspection must be conducted to determine the existence of the establishment applying for accreditation.
- Accredited suppliers shall be informed by mail.
Visit www.marikina.gov.ph and www.procurementservice.org for various notices on bidding, public auction, results of various public bidding, price monitoring, etc.
Online posts of BAC, IAEB and Bidding.
Compilation of our City Ordinances. Be informed.
We track our documents through barcode.
Watch our AVPs and other videos in one click.
Photos taken from city events and festivities
City Employees' On-line Exchange Mailbox.
Zoom In & Out with our Marikina Satellite Map