2/F, City Hall Shoe Ave., Sta. Elena
Head: Maria Theresa L. Atanacio
MARIKINA CITY'S LAKBAY ARAL PROCEDURE
2. The MCTTIPO staff in charge will immediately acknowledge receipt of the letter and notify the client about the confirmed schedule within two days.
3. The MCTTIPO staff will coordinate key matters (e.g.,venue of the lecture, speakers, hotel, transportation, tourguides,collaterals and other materials, restaurants,business establishments, museums, etc.)with the concerned offices (e.g., Office of the Mayor).He/she will then send the client a notice of confirmation, which includes the date and time of their visit, assigned tour guide and contact number, itinerary, guide map,basic do’s and don’ts in the city, and mandatory fees, if there are any.
4. Two days prior to the tour/trip, the MCTTIPO staff will remind the client about their schedule and will confirm any changes.
*It takes about a day to complete the procedure, or a maximum of three days if the client requires special assistance (e.g., accommodations, transportation, request for a courtesy call on Mayor Del R. De Guzman).
**For paying clientele: Upon arrival at the Marikina City Hall, the client (coordinator/tour agent) must obtain the order of payment from the MCTTIPO booking officer. The amount should be paid immediately at the City Treasurer’s Office. A copy of the official receipt from the city government should be given to the MCTTIPO booking officer as proof of payment.
**Giving tips to guides is optional. Feedback from clients is highly encouraged (addressed to Mayor or MCTTIPO, via text, fax, or e-mail) to further enhance the services of the tourism office.
PROCEDURE FOR RENTING A VENUE:
- Secure and accomplish application form/s at MCTTIPO.
- Once approved, an applicant obtains an order of payment slip and is required to pay the full rent cost to the City Treasury Office.
- The Official Receipt is then presented to the MCTTIPO Booking Officer, to merit the release of the contract of lease.
- “FIRST TO PAY” is given reservation priority.
- Booking is confirmed ONLY IF fees are paid in FULL.
- Senior Citizens are given 50% discount provided that they are the actual celebrators. Likewise, they are required to present their senior citizen’s ID’s and birth certificates.
- The renter is free to choose any company who’ll provide other services like catering, entertainment, renting of sound system, tables and chairs etc.
- The office has the right to BAN/PROHIBIT any individual/company from renting/leasing any of the venues on the grounds of non-compliance/violation of existing ordinances, office policies and contract.
LAKBAY-ARAL PACKAGES (School Fieldtrips and Benchmarking of LGU’S)
- PUBLIC SAFETY & SECURITY
- HEALTH AND THE SANITATION
- GOOD CITIZEN & GOVERNANCE
- THE VALUE OF ARTS, CULTURE & HISTORY
- THE MARIKINA SHOE INDUSTRY
- CARING THE MOTHER EARTH
CITY INVESTMENT PRIORITY AREAS
I. Marikina Investment Priority Areas
Entrepreneurs/Investors having the following type/nature of business shall be given priority under the Investment Code and shall be part of the Marikina Investment Priority Areas:
- Labor intensive enterprise, non-pollutive
- Electronic Enterprises
- Tourism-Oriented Enterprises
- Pioneering and Non-Pioneering Enterprises (BOI registered)
- Service-Oriented Enterprises
- Telecommunications Development Enterprises
- Export Oriented Enterprises
II. INCENTIVES GIVEN TO INVESTORS
Tax Incentives to Registered Enterprises. –In addition to the existing incentives provided by the City Government and the national government, an enterprise registered under the Code shall be fully exempted from the payment of (as amended by City Ordinance no. 36 series of 1999):
- Mayor’s permit, business permit, building permit, sanitary permit, occupancy permit, barangay clearance for two (2) years and amusement tax for three (3) years.
- Basic real property tax as specified under the Code:
a. Micro - 1 year RPT free
b. Small - 3 years RPT free
c. Medium - 4 years RPT free
d. Large - 5 years RPT free
III. PROCEDURES IN GETTING INCENTIVES
a. Registration Procedures
- Duly Accomplished applications forms shall be submitted to the MCTTIPO together with the required supporting documents;
- The applicant pays the non-refundable filing fee;
- Once all required documents are submitted, the investment proposal will be evaluated by the MCTTIPO;
- If the Investment proposal will not qualify for incentives, the applicant shall be informed by the MCTTIPO;
- If the investment proposal qualifies for incentives. the MCTTIPO shall forward the
application form to the Chairperson of the Board for approval;
- Once approved by the Chairperson, the MCTTIPO informs the applicant in writing and delivers the Certificate of Registration;
7. The MCTTIPO shall inform all concerned agencies and entities of such approval
for their information, guidance, and appropriate action;
b. Certificate of Registration
A registered enterprise under the Code shall b issued a Certificate of Registration with the signature of the Chairman of the Board and/or such other officer as the Board may empower and designate for the purpose. The Certificate shall be on such form and style as the Board may determine and shall state, among other matters, the following:
- The name of the Registered Enterprise;
- Preferred/priority areas of investments to which the registered enterprise shall engage in;
- Terms and conditions to be observed by the registered enterprise by virtue of its registration.
REGULAR COURSES OFFERED AT THE SUMMER ARTS WORKSHOP
- Ballet 1 and 2
- Theater Acting for kids and teens
- Jazz for kids and adults
- Arts and Crafts
- Basic and Advance Drawing
- Modern Dance for kids
- Street Dancing
- Voice Lessons
*Enrollment Fee: call us...
Convention Center Venue Rates
Online posts of BAC, IAEB and Bidding.
Compilation of our City Ordinances. Be informed.
We track our documents through barcode.
Watch our AVPs and other videos in one click.
Photos taken from city events and festivities
City Employees' On-line Exchange Mailbox.
Zoom In & Out with our Marikina Satellite Map