2nd floor Engineering Building
The Parks Development Office (PDO) extends technical assistance and support to the city government in crafting plans and strategies for the development of parks, pocket gardens and open spaces.
- Develop and improve the city’s public parks and open spaces to further enhance the city’s physical environment and amenity values
- Assists in the Tree Planting projects of non government organizations, including in determining the proper site suitable for tree planting, preparation of the site, and in the actual tree planting activity.
- Tree Care and Maintenance: trimming, pruning, cutting and ball-out of trees
- Tree Planting Activities
- Write a letter request to the Office of the City Mayor thru Parks Development Office, specifying the following:
- Purpose of tree planting activity
- Date and time of the activity
- Number of trees to be planted
- Pre works 2 days before the actual tree planting activity
- For trimming and pruning on both private and public:
- letter request address the City Mayor thru the Chief of PDO
- Xerox copy of the land title
- Certification/endorsement letter from the HOA president
- Attached pictures of the subject tree
3. For cutting on private lot: (if the said tree is a premium species such as Narra, Molave, and Depterocarp Specie.
- Request letter address to Regional Executive Director Laureano B. Lingan Jr. of North Avenue, Diliman Quezon City
- Photocopy of TCT
- Attached pictures of a tree and its location
- Barangay Clearance
- Site plan
4. The Tree Maintenance Supervisor will inspect the area and recommend to the PDO Chief the appropriate course of action.
Ming Ramos Lane, Marikina River Park
Provides technical assistance and support to the City Mayor in developing plans and strategies for implementation relative to parks and river development programs and projects of the City Government.
FACILITIES AVAILABLE :
- Roman Garden/ Gazebo
- Chinese Garden/ Gazebo
- Kawayanan Picnic Area
- Pontoon Bridges
- MV Rosa Maria
- Women’s Park
For exclusive use of Marikina River Park facilities for socio/ civic/ special purposes :
Submit a letter of request at least one (1) week before the event
Online posts of BAC, IAEB and Bidding.
Compilation of our City Ordinances. Be informed.
We track our documents through barcode.
Watch our AVPs and other videos in one click.
Photos taken from city events and festivities
City Employees' On-line Exchange Mailbox.
Zoom In & Out with our Marikina Satellite Map