In 1954, a small chapel made of six posts, galvanized iron sheet and sawali was built where Father Jose Mirasol of the Boys Town used to hold a mass every Sunday at eight in the morning. It was destroyed by a typhoon and Archbishop Rufino Cardinal Santos donated money to build a new chapel. On December 7, 1957, the new chapel was inaugurated. The laying of the cornerstone was done in 1969 and in 1970, a new and bigger church – The Immaculate Conception Church – was blessed. The walls on both sides of the church were replaced by folding steel doors, thus, it became cooler inside. The altar table and letern were also replaced by high quality decorative wood carving.
Bayan-Bayan Ave. Brgy. Concepcion ,Marikina City